Monday, January 4, 2010

* craft:: DIY coasters *


I got this idea from the wonderful Style Me Pretty blog while wedding planning. Such a cute and cost efficient idea for favors! Each set costs about a dollar! Ever since I saw these, I have been itching to try it out for myself! My brother and his lovely girlfriend, Nina, (follow her, she's the best!) recently (about a year ago... so I'm a little late!) bought a house, so I figured I could give it a whirl for a little home gift.

They were very simple - yet, I think next time I'd bypass the pictures on the coaster; the glue tends to get stuck in the little holes. Happy Crafting!! xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm making sets of these for my bridesmaids as part of their gifts. I'm not doing photos, just paper that matches their personality/decor of their home. I'm having some trouble w/ the felt on the bottoms but other than that they've actually been really easy and fun to do! And they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love the cupcake photos in your previous post–really love your blog too! I will be back, thanks for the follow! xo

    ReplyDelete