Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's Day Bliss


Valentine's Day is right around the corner. What am I baking you ask? Well... cupcakes of course! I found the best cupcake recipe over at the Food Network - seriously... THE BEST!

Along with the cupcakes, I wanted to "make" (I'm going to use that term loosely) some other goodies for my lovely husband. Here are some of my ideas:

Sweetie Pies
Sweetie Pies from Williams-Sonoma

Or - for a more of a homemade feel...
Cakester hearts
(courtesy of Bakerella)
These are Oreo Cakesters - All you have to do is use a heart shape cookie cutter less than 1.75 " wide
LOVE Letter Cookies
Love Cookie Letters from Dancing Deer Baking Co.

Organic Cookies from Beautiful Sweets

And only because hubs *loves, loves, LOVES* pizza - for the past few years Papa John's has offered heart shaped pizzas on Valentine's Day - I think I would get best wife award for this one!
heart-shaped-pizza-shot
xo happy valentine's day, loves! xo

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me what to dig out my heart cookie cutters and get to work!

    ReplyDelete