Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Bliss

I *borrowed* this idea from the Room to Inspire blog. Instead of the burlap used in the original tutorial; I used some extra minky fabric as well as a patterned fabric I had leftover from a previous project. Funny enough, the fabric actually has little bunnies on it as well - it was meant to be!


This was a quick and easy project that you and your children can create together. I plan on attaching the bunny to my niece's Easter basket. This would also be really cute as a name "place card" at your Easter brunch!

PS: Can you spot the bunny in the fabric?!

Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! What a cute project & a cute blog. Glad I found it, I will be following! ~Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are too sweet! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete